Sea Angling from Reykjavik Old Harbour
We set off from Reykjavik’s Old Harbour and head out to fishing areas in Faxaflói Bay, where our experienced crew will usually spot fish in a flash!
If you have never been sea fishing before, don’t worry – it is very easy! Our crew will happily show you the ropes, advising you on bait and passing on their knowledge of the seas.
On our sea angling trips you have a good chance of catching cod, haddock, rockfish and pollock. Our sea angling tours are perfectly suited both to experienced fishermen and to those who simply wish to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings with a fishing rod in hand.
We grill your catch on board & serve it with potatoes and sauce!
- Operates 1 May to 15 September @ 1700
- Duration is around 3 hours
- Price Includes Guided boat tour with a skilled crew, Fishing rods & other equipment, Protective clothing, Keep your catch or BBQ it on board! & WC on board!
- Meeting Point is the Old Harbour in Reykjavik
- Hotel Pick Up is available from £14 per person
- All departures must have a minimum of 2 passengers booked to sail out. If there is only 1 passenger, we will reschedule you for another time/date or offer a full refund.
Child 7 - 15 Years £44.50
Child 1 - 6 Years FREE