Northern Lights Small Group Tour
The northern lights, also known as the aurora borealis, are caused by collisions between particles from the sun with the upper atmosphere near the North Pole. In Iceland they are visible during the winter months, from late August to April, and appear in many different forms and colours although light green and pink are the most common.
Our northern lights team studies thoroughly the weather and aurora forecast in order to find the best location each night to spot the lights. While the lights can often be seen from the city, they are never as clear or magnificent when polluted by the city lights. Getting a warm ride to the best possible site for sightings is well worth it. The northern lights are an unforgettable sight to witness and should be enjoyed in the best possible conditions.
This is a classic northern lights tour but in a smaller group. That means you get more time with your expert guide for assistance on photography and facts.
- Operates 1 November to 15 March @ 2130
- Duration is between 3 & 4 Hours
- Price Includes Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off, Professional local tour guide, Blankets are provided on this tour for your comfort & Free Wi-Fi
- The northern lights are a natural phenomenon and sightings cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that indicated return times can vary.
- The maximum group size for this tour is 25 people.
- This tour depends on weather and sightings are not guaranteed. If you don't see any lights you can try again by joining our standard Northern Lights Tour free
Child 6 - 15 Years £34.50
Child 1 - 5 Years FREE