MSC Virtuosa Iceland & Norway Cruise 03 June 2023 - 14 Nights **Free Sky Lagoon Ticket**
MSC Virtuosa is one of the most environmentally sound ships at sea and here’s a choice of ten dining venues which promises something special for every taste including a brand new Indochine restaurant concept - a delicious take on the Vietnamese classics with a French twist along with both old and new world wines and signature cocktails.
Hola! Tacos & Cantine offers a brand new fast, casual street food concept with Latin American and Mexican inspired food and drinks. Traditional goes hand in hand at the modern and stylish Sushi restaurant, Kaito Sushi Bar whilst the Kaito Tep[panyaki allows you to watch expert chefs cook your food on an open grill right before your eyes. The Marketplace buffet offers an extensive buffet of international dishes. Ethnic cuisine and healthy options. You also have the Butchers Cut steak house, Il Campo and the main dining room.
There are 21 bars: 5 outdoor bars with breath-taking views and 16 indoor bars, each offering a unique experience including Rob, the first humanoid Robotic Bartender at sea. The robot will be at the centre of an immersive bar experience and will entertain guests in eight different languages.
TV Studio & Bar broadcasts your big performance throughout the ship with live quizzes, talent shows and other fun contests alongside craft cocktail and a range of beers, wines and spirits. There are three Atmosphere Bars onboard, North serves refreshing drinks whilst you relax poolside. South offers freshly grilled food 20 hours a day and the Ice Cream Bar.
The Red Gem Casino Bar is a spacious bar in the Le Grand Casino so you can enjoy your favourite tipple whilst deciding on whether to go for Red or Black, stick or twist or which slot to play. The Attic Club is where you can dance the night away into the small hours. This chic nightclub has an extensive brinks menu includes crafted cocktails.
MSC Virtuosa offers a superb choice of entertainment for the whole family, from days in the water park or sports centre to evenings in the super-amusement park or the multi-purpose karaoke bar, comedy club, TV studio & bar.
There are five outstanding and unique pools on board including Savannah waterpark, which is one of the biggest and most intricate at sea. The MCS Aurea Spa offers a wide range of service and facilities including a thermal area, professional massage, body treatments and beauty services. Le Grande Theatre has a wide range of shows on offer from Broadway style shows to musicals, so take your seat in this spectacular space and enjoy the show. The sports fans can play their favourite like basketball or football in the Sportplex or enjoy a work out in the state of the art fitness centre.
- Sat 3/6/2023 Southampton, United Kingdom Depart 18:00
- Mon 5/6/2023 Greenock (Glasgow), United Kingdom Arrive 07:00 Depart 16:00
- Tue 6/6/2023 Stornoway, United Kingdom Arrive 08:00 Depart 15:00
- Thu 8/6/2023 Isafjordur, Iceland Arrive 09:00 Depart 18:00
- Fri 9/6/2023 Reykjavik, Iceland Arrive 07:00 Depart 19:00
- SMon 12/6/2023 Alesund, Norway Arrive 08:00 Depart 19:00
- Tue 13/6/2023 Maloy, Norway Arrive 07:00 Depart 18:00
- Wed 14/6/2023 Flaam, Norway Arrive 07:00 Depart 19:00
- Sat 17/6/2023 Southampton, United Kingdom Arrive 07:00
- 14 Nights Full Board Cruise from Southampton
- Complimentary mineral water, American coffee and/or tea during lunch and dinner in main dining room
- FREE Sky Lagoon Entrance in Reykjavik