4* Radisson Blu Hotel Saga - Reykjavik
The Radisson Blu Saga hotel is located 10 minutes’ walk from Reykjavik’s city centre with its wide selection of shops, bars & restaurants. The National Museum of Iceland is just a few minutes walk away and panoramic city views can be enjoyed throughout the hotel, especially from the rooftop restaurant.
The Standard Rooms feature either a maritime or Scandinavian design. Amenities include an in-room safe, satellite TV, Coffee and tea provisions, Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, telephone and en-suite bathroom. The hotel offers superior rooms and a range of suites.
Price is based on 2 sharing on our cheapest departure dates and includes return flight, hand baggage and 3 nights bed & breakfast.
- 24 Hour reception
- Restaurant Skrudur features tasty buffets for lunch and dinner as well as an à la cart menu. The restaurant’s fireplace creates a warm, cosy atmosphere. The delicious ice cream bar is a hit with guests of all ages. Don’t miss our popular weekend brunch buffet.
- Situated atop the Radisson Blu Saga Hotel, Grillið Restaurant offers expansive panoramic views of Reykjavik and the surrounding mountains and sea. Diners can indulge in meals expertly prepared with fresh ingredients by award-winning chefs. Guests can choose from our generous list of wines, beers and cocktails to complement your meal.
- The Super Breakfast Buffet is the ideal way to start the day. The hotel hosts the Super Breakfast Buffet in the first-floor Sunnusalur room and offers a mix of continental and Scandinavian dishes. Its special Icelandic corner allows guests to sample traditional Icelandic flatbread with jams, cream cheeses and wild local herbs. The buffet also features a fresh juice and boost bar.
- Mimisbar & Lounge is a stylish locale to meet with friends or clients for drinks. The bar serves Icelandic beers and refreshing cocktails. Guests can also order coffee and light meals from Skrudur’s à la carte menu. Happy hour runs from 16:00 to 18:00. Fridays and Saturdays offer live music from 18:00 until 21:00.
- The Health Center provides a rejuvenating oasis on-site at the hotel. Our well-equipped gym allows guests an avenue to build up or release energy. 24-hour gym access is free for all hotel guests; the facilities are accessible with your key card.
- The hotel houses Hársaga Salon, an award-winning beauty salon frequented by guests and locals, and a barbershop, which offers services and hair- and skincare products for men.
- Finding the perfect memento of your trip to Iceland or just-right gifts for loved ones back home couldn’t be easier. Our on-site shop, sells handknited sweaters, hats and scarves as well as reading materials and traditional travel souvenirs.
- 3-Hour Express Laundry.