4* Thingholt By Centerhotels - Reykjavik
This stylish and original hotel was designed by the Icelandic architect Gulla Jonsdottir. The floors are made of leather tiles and the lobby walls are decorated with Salmon-leather tiles and when entering the hotel there’s a long black lava textured wall, covered in dark glass masks representing the hidden people of Iceland.
This exclusive, design hotel stands in the old Isafold printing factory which dates back from 1943 and is located on a charming side street, just a couple of minutes from Laugavegur, the cities main street packed with shops, bars and restaurants.
Boasting superb accommodation and facilities including a top class restaurant and spa, the hotel is ideal for exploring the attractions Reykjavik has to offer.
The hotel offers 52 rooms and each room has air-conditioning, safety deposit box, free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, mini-bar and bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Deluxe rooms have white leather sofas or romantic bath. The suites have both white leather sofas and romantic bath tubs. Attic rooms have a living area and upstairs bathroom.
Price is based on 2 sharing on our cheapest departure dates and includes return flight, hand baggage and 3 nights bed & breakfast.
- 24 hour reception with Northern Lights wake up service
- Free Wi-fi
- Free internet computer in the lobby
- Isafold restaurant offers a buffet breakfast from 7am to 10am, an early breakfast service is available on request. For lunch and dinner the restaurant offers exceptional food with an international theme with strong connections to Iceland
- Islafold Bar offers beers, wines, spirits and an impressive array of cocktails with a daily happy hour between 4pm & 6pm
- Islaford Spa was designed by award winning Icelandic architects at the Batteri with dark lava, caves and waterfalls. The spa offers a sauna, hot tub and rainwater shower
- State of the art fitness centre