4* Exeter Hotel By Keahotels - Reykjavik
The Exeter Hotel is a contemporary design hotel by the old Reykjavík harbour that offers local experience with all the perks of a hotel stay. The hotel’s main building is a restoration of a house originally built in 1904 for storage and later used as a house of residence and trade. Now renovated and linked to new and modern buildings the hotel‘s exterior is a tribute both to contemporary architecture and times when fishing and trade where the area’s main industry.
- Le Kock Restaurant is a multi-cuisine street food restaurant
- Tail Bar is place to relax and to enjoy some signature cocktails or pick from the selection of drafted beer
- Deig bakery at Exeter Hotel
- Sauna and relaxation room located on the ground floor and has access to the backyard, perfect for cooling down or enjoying the sun, depending on the weather.
- For those who want to get in their daily exercise the fitness room is equipped with basic workout equipment and weights.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Backyard with patio area
Room come with Parquet veneered floor and have a Smart TV, Telephone, Coffee machine and tea set, safety deposit box and Mini fridge. The En-suite bathroom has a Walk in shower and a Hairdryer
Price is based on 2 sharing on our cheapest departure dates and includes return flight, hand baggage and 3 nights bed & breakfast.