4* Stracta Hotel - Hella
STRACTA HOTEL is located on the south coast of Iceland, enjoy the comfortable atmosphere and delightful experience of the hotel Stracta, located about 100 km from Reykjavík, on the edge of the town of Hella and close to all the major attractions along the south coast of Iceland an Golden Circle, such as Geysir, Gullfoss, Þingvellir, Eyjafjallafjökull, Seljalandsfoss, Þórsmörk, Landmannalaugar, Vestmannaeyjar, Skógafoss and more. Nature in all its splendour surrounds the hotel and the area is etched in history and culture, too.
The view around Stracta Hotel is one of the best views in Iceland, as on a clear day guests can see the Westman Islands to the south, the volcanoes Hekla and Eyjafjallafjökull with their glaciers to the east and the mountains of the Reykjanes peninsula to the west.
Stracta Hotel is an ideal place to explore the Northern Lights. The lights around the hotel are specially designed and face down to avoid light pollution. Guests can stay in the Jacuzzi in the garden and enjoy the fabulous view of the sky.
- The Bistro is located on the ground floor of the hotel where guests can enjoy a variety of dishes during both lunch and dinner time.
- The Bistro bar offers a wide range of Icelandic beers and a good wine list plus all your other favourite drinks.
- Buffet restaurant, Garður, is located on the second floor of the hotel and offers several healthy options for guests to enjoy, made from scratch with produce from the nearby vicinity, whenever possible. From the restaurant, diners can enjoy stunning views of the beautiful nature that surrounds the hotel, such as the volcanoes Eyjafjallajökull and Hekla, both of which can be seen from the restaurant windows. The restaurant also serves the buffet breakfast and guests are free to enjoy their meals inside the restaurant, on the balcony, in the garden or take the packed lunches with them on their journey, whatever suits each guest.
- Guests are welcome to use the hotel saunas and hot tubs, located in the hotel garden
- The hotel offers a wake up calls when the northern lights show up.
- The souvenir shop offers a wide range of Icelandic design such as beautifully crafted wool products made in the local area.
- Free Wi-Fi
The stylish, minimalist accommodation at Stracta Hotel Hella includes a TV, Free Wi-Fi, telephone and private bathrooms.
Price is based on 2 sharing on our cheapest departure dates and includes return flight, hand baggage and 3 nights bed & breakfast.